Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: soft slight grass

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2001
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    somethings wrong
    not right
    not working
    space invaded
    feeling weary
    wanna scream,
    emotons free
    no talking
    no working
    pointless,unfree.

    express needed
    bond lacking
    usual feeling
    pointless frustration
    mind relax...

    moonlight
    feeling,
    soft slight grass
    mind flows beautifully
    open air
    breathe so light
    hear the sounds of the night
    soft peaceful
    night of honor
    each time
    every time
    disappointments farther
    walk furthur
    walk light
    do not interupt
    sounds of the night
    take me
    take this
    to my dreams
    of blissfullness
    awake my slumber of nightful wonders
    only to lay
    in soft slight grass
    and see the moon
    so close, alas.
    ~A~


  2. #2
    Inactive Member rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2001
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    please tell me what you think of this one.........?!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner parch's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2001
    Posts
    453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it was a little too choppy for me.. as a reader i couldn't get into it because i needed explanation for a lot that didn't flow in my head.


  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *scratches his head* I suppose that sometimes I do just that, what you did in this poem. Or at least what I think you did. I like it. Like parch, I thought some parts were a tad choppy, however I kinda got a feeling of flow with it once I read it again. *shrugs* I like it... but then again, I like the moon in the dead of night.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner parch's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2001
    Posts
    453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    as machine head said,

    "gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member machinery's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    when did I say "grrrrrrrr"? - haha

    anyhows and ways, I liked the idea of this, but, there are some ruff spots that don't mix well with my minds stomach....as parch said, it is choppy....but poetry can also acheive some different with it being choppy....maybe if you structured your lines differently, use spacing, tab in a couple times....break up words, zoom in on the strong parts by making them stick out more...etc etc

    second, the ryhmes always kill me....maybe because I can't do, or I choose not to...but with this short of girth on the lines....the rhymes come too fast for me....it's almost like a carousel going round and round....

    i don't know, but these are my opinons....seee what you think...and give me a reply back....


  7. #7
    Inactive Member rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2001
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i wanted the first part to be like a carousal...its the way my emotions were flowing. so intense that it made my head spin. but after the line mind relax...should slow down. im gonna work on the structure of it a little...
    ~A~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •